National IPA is a group purchasing organization of more than 48,000 entities, offering substantial savings in a number of areas. ICUT is happy to offer savings through the following National IPA agreements.
Contact Lois Hollis, ICUT's Director of Member Services, with any questions.
Provista utilizes a competitive bid contracting process following the guidelines of the American Bar Association Model Procurement Code. Its team works with member councils and task forces to gain industry-leading pricing, to ensure the quality of products and obtain market-leading, firm pricing terms and conditions.
This agreement allows members to use just one contract or implement an entire program. Additionally, an employee savings program is available which offers discounts on personal purchases of such items as car rentals, moving services, paint, and tax preparation services.
Contract Groups include:
- Athletic Supplies
- Building Services/MRO (i.e., Armstrong, Carrier, Grainger, Johnson Controls, KONE, Mohawk, Sexauer, Shaw, Tennant, ThyssenKrupp, Trane, UNX)
- Dining Products and Services (i.e., Danon, Dixie, Florida’s Natural Growers, General Mills, Hormel, Kraft, Monarch/US Food Service, Nestle, PepsiCo, Sara Lee, Solo, Purdue, Tyson)
- Furniture (i.e., Kimball, Kruger, Haworth, Herman Miller, Steelcase)
- Office Equipment and Supplies (i.e., CDWG, Duracell, GovConnection, Office Max, Ricoh, Standard Register, Xerox)
- Service Agreements (i.e., Allied Van Lines, FedEx)
- Student Clinic Supplies (3M Health Care, Cardinal Health, Covidien, Fischer Scientific, Hollister, Kimberly-Clark, Medline Industries, Welch Allyn)
The Cooperative Purchasing Network (TCPN) is now part of National IPA.
For additional information about these agreements, visit the Provista website or contact Lisa Flenniken, Provista's Regional Managerf or Education (firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 770-4962).