Provista utilizes a competitive bid contracting process following the guidelines of the American Bar Association Model Procurement Code. Its team works with member councils and task forces to gain industry-leading pricing, to ensure the quality of products and obtain market-leading, firm pricing terms and conditions.
This agreement allows members to use just one contract or implement an entire program. Additionally, an employee savings program is available which offers discounts on personal purchases of such items as car rentals, moving services, paint, and tax preparation services.
Contract Groups include
- Athletic Supplies
- Building Services/MRO (i.e., Armstrong, Carrier, Grainger, Johnson Controls, KONE, Mohawk, Sexauer, Shaw, Tennant, ThyssenKrupp, Trane, UNX)
- Dining Products and Services (i.e., Danon, Dixie, Florida’s Natural Growers, General Mills, Hormel, Kraft, Monarch/US Food Service, Nestle, PepsiCo, Sara Lee, Solo, Purdue, Tyson)
- Furniture (i.e., Kimball, Kruger, Haworth, Herman Miller, Steelcase)
- Office Equipment and Supplies (i.e., CDWG, Duracell, GovConnection, Office Max, Ricoh, Standard Register, Xerox)
- Service Agreements (i.e., Allied Van Lines, FedEx)
- Student Clinic Supplies (3M Health Care, Cardinal Health, Covidien, Fischer Scientific, Hollister, Kimberly-Clark, Medline Industries, Welch Allyn)
For additional information about these agreements, click here or contact Lisa Flenniken – Regional Manager, Education at email@example.com or (214)770-4962.